Michigan's Invasive Species Community

Treatment Contractors

Hello everyone,

Due to CAKE CISMA not having a strike team, I'm having to solicit bids from contractors for herbicide application. The problem that I am currently running into is...I'm just not familiar with what contractors are available to do this kind of work in Michigan. 

I was wondering if anyone else here has a list of contractors they've worked with, or could recommend? The companies I've attempted to get bids from so far are located, I believe, in the West Michigan area (GEI Consultants, Black River Habitats, Cardno). I'd be curious to see what other options are available to me, whether from the West, East or Northern sides of the LP.

In fact, I think it would be extremely helpful to compile a list of contractors known to handle invasive species treatment, and put it in a single forum thread. Maybe even making it a Sticky/Pinned Post at the top of this subforum. I'd be happy to start compiling such a list in this thread if people want to share their info with me! 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...