Jump to content
MInvasives Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nature Hannah

National Parks I.S. Data

Recommended Posts

I belong to a National Parks Employee Group on Facebook. I asked about knotweed in the parks and they've given me some resources to look into what the National Parks are doing for invasive species monitoring and treatment. Here's the links:




There's also one called "PUPS" that you have to be a ranger to have access to, but maybe you can call in favors if you need to ;)


"you can get there through insideNPS - on the right side there are quick links, one of them says something like "Systems", a list of all the NPS databases and comp systems shows up, I think PUPS (pesticide use proposal system) is listed under IPM (integrated plant management).

You used to be able to get to PUPS from IRMA, so there might be a link there. "


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this